Creation by AquaLeader vs Quest by Sharkline

Oct 20, 2011
Hi All,

I need help deciding on the pool of my dreams that I can afford...I almost purchased a Creation by AquaLeader and I like it because they say that I can use a SWC with it. The only drawback is that the top ledge is only 6" wide and I'm afraif it would not be sturdy enough. Quest has a 9" top ledge but on the warrany page it states that it is voided if I use a salt water system. Creation is also more in my price range...but I'm worried about the ledge and also about resin that shrinks during New Jersey winters and thus break...

Any input is really appreciated...

Thank you,

CD

Don't worry about the ledge shrinking, if resin ledges were prone to shrink the width wouldn't matter.
Lots of people in cold climates have resin pools, the ledge isn't supposed to be used for people getting in/out of the pool so the width isn't critical, although personally I like the wider look.

Also, if you use the BBB method perhaps you can save money by not buying a salt water system. I started my pool with BBB and with a bit of research and help from people here I can say it's a very easy system to use.

I personally think both companies make nice looking pools.

I've picked up an 8 year old AquaLeader that's in great shape. The only breakage in one vertical has a small hole that I suspect came from a lawn mower thrown rock. Nothing structurally wrong and only a little sun fading. The pool was from the north side of KC MO so has been through some rough winters.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.