The Top 10 Unoconventional Pool Toys...

my family uses the typical floating rings, but with a twist. we like to dive through the innertubes.

we also have a giant red workout ball that serves as a jump on, volleyball, and soccer ball, all while in the pool.

These products are currently under development, so patent laws apply:

10. The Fire Ring. Attaches to the end of your pool slide. Light it and watch the kiddies shriek in terror as they pass through this flaming ring of flames. You've seen it at the circus. Now you can experience the same fun at home. LP and natural gas units available. It's sizzlin' fun.

9. Dive-N-Doo. So realistic, you'll swear your two year old just made it. Made of high impact plastic with a realistic feel, your kids will have hours of fun retrieving it from the bottom of the pool or racing to be the first to grab it. Dive-N-Doo puts the fun back in to fecal matter. Three per package.

8. The Oops Suit. Made of rice paper it looks just like an ordinary swimsuit. Watch the fun begin as your unsuspecting pool guests' swimsuits dissolve before your very eyes. And, they may never return again! Loads of laughs.

More to come!

7. Why have a normal, dull, dog or cat for a pet. Order today and in 3 weeks you can have your own piranha delivered to your door. Think of the fun you and your kids will have swimming with these noble creatures from the Amazon River. Hear the shrikes of joy from your kids and their friends as they frolic in the pool with these playful fish. Simple to feed; just throw your table scraps in your pool and your piranha will be happy. Just three of these fish can liven-up a pool party; making you the envy of the neighborhood.
Each piranha is 9 to 12 inches long; comes in groups of three. Live delivery guaranteed. ORDER TODAY!!!

6. Urine beacon. One ounce per 10,000 gallons provides you with an visual indicator of anyone who would dare urinate in the pool. The patented chemical formula combines with uric acid to produce a bright yellow trail which leads back to the culprit.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I don't want to enter this one because it might get my post deleted or worse! :shock: This IS a family oriented forum after all! Let's just say it involves snorkel masks , creamed corn, and baby squid! :roll: 8)

We've dubbed it the adult diper (just so no one uses it for that purpose, we'll be ok :D)

It's a pool saddle, it's great for throwing the football, lacross (just make sure you have a few extra balls near the pool so you don't have to keep getting out :D) and just for hanging out...it's more of a secure seat like some use noodles.

sad126.jpg

if the picture didn't work, here's the link: http://www.1stoppoolstore.com/store/images/sad126.jpg

Hotrod30 said:
I want one of these!!!!!!!!!!!! And I don't know why. :shock:

crystalclear_1989_4401606.jpg

The video of it is part way down the link.

i had one of those, IT WAS GREAT (for the first time) then it got SUPER annoying and REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, old to charge the battery, we finally threw it away when my sons tried to put a 6hp Mercury outboard on the back and ripped the liner with the prop and water logged my spair moter for the boat, they got it to work for a while, but i worried they would spill gas in the pool, it was cool as it got to like 18 mph with the outboard. compared to like 3 with the electric.

so i dub that my favorite pool toy.

uwimage said:
We've dubbed it the adult diper (just so no one uses it for that purpose, we'll be ok :D)

It's a pool saddle, it's great for throwing the football, lacross (just make sure you have a few extra balls near the pool so you don't have to keep getting out :D) and just for hanging out...it's more of a secure seat like some use noodles.

sad126.jpg

if the picture didn't work, here's the link: http://www.1stoppoolstore.com/store/images/sad126.jpg

I want one of these! :-D

Looks like it would also be great to float around and clean some tile! :wink:

Joyce

i like my vac port. i can play fetch with my dog with it, i throw the ball in there and he runs to the filter and gets it. kinda fun. until i realised the dog can not get the lid of the pump off. :(

i also like it for when i need to chop stuff, just send the food in there, find it all chopped up at the other end, o yea and their washed too. :-D

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.