Inherited a Blue Diamond Cleaner...

Sep 12, 2010
It needs some work. One of the foam rollers was chewed up a bit by a dog and the power cord is severed. The drive belt is new according to the previous owner. Does anyone know where I can get parts for this thing? I tried the manufacturers website but came up empty as it is an old model and doesn't seem to be supported by them any more. This thing could end up being a HUGE headache. At least it didn't cost me anything.

should use the same parts, is it remote or not? if not remote, powercord probably 200-250. foam rollers are 60 a piece i believe. the belts are the least of your worries, they are cheap, does the powersupply and motors work? if not junk it, and buy a new one for 900 bucks with 4 year warranty.

Apparently it works. The former owners dog just chewed up the power cord. I know how much these things cost and so it took me a few weeks to convince her to give it to me. I told her if I could get it working we'd talk price. You and I and the walls know that to fix the power cord costs almost nil. If everything else functions correctly then I made out like a bandit. BUT, the one roller is a bit chewed and I think I'd like to replace it just for the heck of it. Now, where can I find them rollers?

Edit: I mis-read your statement. It is not remote. Are you saying that the power cord is 250? Woooo, I didn't expect that much. It's freaking electrical cable, how much could it be? What's so special about it?

Jackslap said:
Apparently it works. The former owners dog just chewed up the power cord. I know how much these things cost and so it took me a few weeks to convince her to give it to me. I told her if I could get it working we'd talk price. You and I and the walls know that to fix the power cord costs almost nil. If everything else functions correctly then I made out like a bandit. BUT, the one roller is a bit chewed and I think I'd like to replace it just for the **** of it. Now, where can I find them rollers?

Edit: I mis-read your statement. It is not remote. Are you saying that the power cord is 250? Woooo, I didn't expect that much. It's freaking electrical cable, how much could it be? What's so special about it?

beats me, but they pricey, that site the other person listed said 125 for the cable I think, but that doesn't seem to include the plug, best to buy from a place that has the plug attached, but you also need the special waterproof shrink tubing, i've only seen that for sale at a couple of places.

you could probably just silicone up the power cable if its not badly ruined.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.