Waterfall options for vinyl liner pool

rhumbaclave

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 9, 2011
We would love to add a waterfall to the long end of our 20 x 40 pool. We have some large boulders we are playing on making a planter out of and I though we could bring a few of the flat rocks close to the edge of the coping without resting on it. Then install some sort of water fall that goes straight into the pool not running down the rocks. Does this make sense? Is there an affordable way to do this? Is there some sort of spillway I have built a water fall for my pond that runs down rocks. I would like to avoid that because of the amount of water loss it can cause, and I imagine the salt pool would mess up the rocks pretty quickly.

Any input or experience is appreciated .

Well, you have a big enough pump so that won't be a problem.

It is difficult to envision what you are trying to describe.

Please note that when adding significant weight to the side of a pool, a steel reinforced concrete footer to support it and keep it from compressing the the backfill in to wall, bowing it, would need to be poured.

Sorry about the poor description. I found this image that is pretty close to what we are looking for.
vinyl-liner-pool.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.