In The Swim safety covers

Oct 13, 2011
Anyone have any feedback on the quality of the In The Swim economy mesh safety covers? Im thinking of getting one for my kidney, already have the measurements and the tools to install (Ive done this twice at my old house with Meyco and Merlin covers). Any feedback would be great!

Welcome to TFP!

I have not used the covers that you are asking about. Hopefully, someone will be by with some feedback for you on that fairly soon.

Thanks for the welcome :wave:

Funny you ask if I can request a sample...I just checked todays mail pile and noticed the cover package InTheSwim sent. It has house brand, loop loc and meyco samples. The InTheSwim looks comparable to the MeycoLite material though maybe a tad lighter.

What other companies make good covers that are a bit cheaper than Meyco yet close to the same quality? Ive decided Loop Loc will be a bit too much for my budget and Meyco is borderline do-able. I dont see much feedback at all on the InTheSwim covers so maybe a recommendation for an more established company.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.