Pentair Intellichlor or CiruPool?

Barbja

Sep 3, 2011
My PB is one of those Texas types that doesn't like to use SWG because of potential coping issues. I've chosen to use limestone coping and decking (instead of flagstone) so they've said that I can go with it.

Now for the equipment. They've spec'd a full set of Pentair equipment (except for the heat pump that will probably be Solarium, which I will provide).

Given that, is it best for me to use an Pentair Intellichlor, or would a CircuPool RJ series be just as integrated into the system? From my admittedly minor research, the CircuPool RJ series has a WAY better warranty and better features.

So which would be best? My pool will be about 24k gallons.

Thanks!

I know this is a older thread but I wanted to comment anyhow. The coping issue was due to the pool builder who did not bond the pool correctly. Those news stories still makes me shake my head.

HELLO ELECTROLYSIS! How else do you think they chrome and gold plate stuff.

Honestly, If there is automation then go with the intellichlor and watch your builder. Be sure he bonds to the re-bar.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.