Anyone here from Mississippi?

Gardog,

I travel in my job and was in Tupelo killing time and stumbled across Tupelo Hardware downtown. More memorable than the Elvis guitar thing was I found a pair of work gloves that actually were large enough to fit my hands!! I have searched for years and just happened to come across them there!

Duraleigh

Hey,
what type of work do you do? I go into Tupelo Hardware all the time. I take my 2 boys in there & just let them roam around looking at stuff. It makes for a good trip on a rainy Saturday.

Gdog

I am!

hi there. I am new to the forum. I live in Madison. What about you? We are in the planning stages of a new pool right now. Thinking of owner/building; but scared. Have had 3 builders out for quotes. It is soooooo expensive to build here. we moved here from Tennessee and it was not as much to build there. What is the deal here in Mississippi??

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.