BBQ Grill inserts - Which one is best

Efish

LifeTime Supporter
Sep 27, 2011
Plano, TX
I am trying to determine that best BBQ to put in an outdoor kitchen. I was thinking about a 30-32" unit. I am looking at RCS and Bull products.

Does anyone have an opinion on the best grill (Quality build, lasts in the elements, etc)???

Thanks

+ 1 on the ceramic grill. Check out Grilldome.com. Lots of pics of how they are integrated into outdoor kitchens. The quality and taste of the food with a ceramic grill/smoker cant be beat. You can even bake bread and do pizza's.

A large Grill dome will go for about 1,000 after you have the accessories you want but it comes with a lifetime warranty. My $500 grill I had before the dome rusted after 2 years. Even my wife is happy I got it although she was hesitant at first.

Efish - to get the full word on Primo, check out this forum: primogrillforum.com

Made in USA, if that matters. Here is my baby:

brisket1.jpg

I have both a ceramic cooker (big green egg), and a gas grill in my island. My gas grill is a Napoleon grill and I am happy with it, but I tend to use the big green egg more than the gas now that I have both. I have grilled on gas my whole life and was always worried that it would take too long to heat up a charcoal grill and it be too much of a hassle. It really isn't that a big deal though. Having both is nice in case you do just want to fire up the gas and grill some brats, but if I had to choose now I would go with a ceramic cooker. Whether Primo, BGE, BBQ Guys or other brands I don't think it makes much difference to all do the same thing. Let me know if you have any questions on the differences or about my BGE or Napoleon.

Riles

I would agree on the Primo/BGE both doing a great job. What made my decision was the oval being perfect for spares due to width. My purchase was just prior to the larger XL Egg , but I would still make same decision due to dealers in area and the Made in USA factor. Either product, you will be pleased.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Efish said:
I am trying to determine that best BBQ to put in an outdoor kitchen. I was thinking about a 30-32" unit. I am looking at RCS and Bull products.

Does anyone have an opinion on the best grill (Quality build, lasts in the elements, etc)???

Thanks

We love our Summerset grill. It came with our summer kitchen and seems to be doing great. Look at out thread in the sig bar. :cheers: :cheers:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.