EasyTouch -> Intelitouch.

jr219

Oct 2, 2011
I currently have an EasyTouch which was hit by lightening. The interior display is blown out as well as the PCBA for the intellichlor. However, there may be some issues with the control of pumps and the RS485 ports on the unit. The pump VS-3050 isn't actually working all that well and it will go into alarm when connected to the control.

I'm thinking about just replacing the whole thing with the Intellitouch so that I can get more control from within the house and eventually expand it to a home automation system.

I have filter pump, spa pump, 1 valve, blower and fountain (self contained, just needs power) all controlled with the easy touch. The relays, load center and valve in the load center are all fine.

My question is can I just buy the personality board and install into the easy touch load center? or do I need to buy the load center along with the personality board?
r
thanks,

-jr

You can do just the personality board and associated parts. Load center is basically a Sub Panel.

You could also just swap out the main board on the Easytouch and that should fix any low voltage problems you have for now.

blakeusa said:
You can do just the personality board and associated parts. Load center is basically a Sub Panel.

You could also just swap out the main board on the Easytouch and that should fix any low voltage problems you have for now.

I was told that the parts and boards are a bit different so I can't use an EasyTouch load center with an intellitouch personality panel?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.