Blaster 1000 - ooooooohhhhh!

mnormington

LifeTime Supporter
Jan 23, 2008
Burbank, IL
I thought this was cute/interesting. Anybody used one of these?

<object><param></param><param></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JReQIqmVnyQ&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

For the price I'll stick to a $4 non adjusable, small bore, short brass garden hose nozzle. Cleans a filter better than anything else I've tried and that guy in the video is NOT cleaning the filter properly anyway. You are supposed to go from top to bottom down the pleats at a 45 degree angle. This way the water does not splash back at you!

waterbear said:
For the price I'll stick to a $4 non adjusable, small bore, short brass garden hose nozzle. Cleans a filter better than anything else I've tried and that guy in the video is NOT cleaning the filter properly anyway. You are supposed to go from top to bottom down the pleats at a 45 degree angle. This way the water does not splash back at you!

I took your advice and got a $4 non-adjustable small bore brass nozzle. I'll let you know how it works.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.