Compupool LCD cycling between Testing and Verify ?

Sep 16, 2011
I has a CPSC24 installed this week. It replaced my old Zodiac LM2 system. The LCD on the Compupool is cycling between Testing and Verifying the water temperature. Is this normal? Did the installer miss configure it? The manual doesn't mention anything about how to program the unit. Suggestions?

After it runs the test it will show Testing and Verifying. There should also be a timer that shows how much time is left (counting down). When you look at the cell do you see fine bubbles from the cell producing or not? Is your hook up 240 or 120? What is the salt level? Any other indicators.

It eventually stopped cycling. It took about 13 hours. Now it shows the output level, which I believe is what the LCD should normally show.

The lack of information in the owner's manual on programming the compupool and what the LCD messages mean is frustrating.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.