zodiac saltnator problem

juve10

Sep 11, 2011
Hi new to this all is good water is. Clear just cannot use controls on my zodiac saltnator all green lights are on can not. Lower to say 3 lights or 2 or turn it off sing. The. Onof botton. Thanks

Sorry my fingers are too large for my iphone sorry for the spelling mistakes what I meant to say is all green lights are on. I have no control to ajust them or 2 shut the system down on the unit I have to shut it down using the main switch which is connected with pump ghanks

Is it in 'superchlorinate' mode? This will run the system at full output (all lights will be lit up) for 24hrs (that's pump run time, not 24 hours in a row) then the lights will go back to whatever level it was set to before superchlorinate. To turn off superchlorinate, simply push the 'superchlorinate' button.

That's to easy I have done all that my nabours boyfriend said the same thing. Thanks Cecilia I even tryed disconnecting the red blk blue wires one at a time and nothing the reset does not work as well. I have it down for20 or30 sec no reset thank you Cecilia

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.