Sandstone Pool 24' Above Ground

May 23, 2011
I found a great deal on this pool but it does not include pump, filter, liner. I already have all of that and my current pool is rusted so bad by the suction and return from the previous home owners. Is this pool a decent pool to last us a few years. We live in South Louisiana. Here are some specs on it. 24'x52"

Sandstone above ground pools feature a unique and solid design that provides maximized strength and durability so you can enjoy your pool year after year. The neutral shaded walls have been constructed with premium hot-dipped galvanized copper bearing steel ensuring corrosion resistance and weatherization protection.

Rugged coated 6 in. Painted Top Rails and 5in. Verticals

Poly-Lamâ„¢ coated, baked-enamel, 52 in. high pool walls

Oval pools feature conventional strap buttress supports

I went and picked it up today, brandnew in the box just like it was delievered. It sat on a ladys porch for a year, no rust or anything. Picked it up for $450, already have a 1hp pump, will get a new filter and liner. So I will be around 1k. Not to bad ;)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.