Vacation is over :(

Richard320

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jan 6, 2010
San Dimas, CA (LA County)
Back to work in a couple hours :(

Got home late last night. After unloading the car, I flipped on the lights and had a look at the pool. Aside from needing a vacuuming, it looked okay. It needed a vacuuming before we left Sunday, but I skipped it; I knew it would need it again when I got back and no one would be using it in the interval. I tested it this morning and all is well.

My other thread got disappeared. But for those who care, I didn't bring the test kit. Just as well, it was really hot, and the trunk isn't air conditioned. We were too busy to hang around the hotel and use the pool anyway. I did take a look at it through the glass door when we went past; it looked clear, I couldn't smell it, and I saw a couple people using the spa portion.

I didn't lose too badly in Vegas Sunday evening and Monday morning. I won most of it back Thursday afternoon. I was on a roll, too bad we had to get home. The main purpose of the trip was the Utah Shakespeare Festival. My wife is a huge Shakespeare fan. They do a good job, it's the 50th year of it, and I don't know why it's not better known. Cedar City is only about a 2 hour drive from Las Vegas.

We looked around town some, stopped by the barber shop, visited Zion National Park, hit the Farmer's Market, drove up into the hills where it's real dark and did some stargazing and tried to pick out the constellations with a star map. Not too lucky there; too many stars visible.

And now it's back to work on late shift for two days, then two days off again. A nice way to ease back into the chaos.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.