how do i hard plumb my agp intex 18' x 52"??

Aug 30, 2011
CALIFORNIA
any ideas on how you would recomend i hard plumb my setup and what would you use??? :wave: ive seen some good styles. :goodjob: if you have pics id love to see them and would love to hear how you did it! :whoot: i would also like to learn how to do that thing where they put the skimmer basket outside!!! :cheers: thanks!! :mrgreen:

these pics arent mine....i borrowed them, lol. thanks whoevers they are :party:

Attachments

• imagesCAA8EMUA.jpg
    imagesCAA8EMUA.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 237
  • pooldeck35.jpg
    pooldeck35.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 237
  • 6f879b06.jpg
    6f879b06.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 237
The top pic was mine so i feel free to comment haha. If you have never worked with pvc before it may be a little more difficult but you can get it done. just buy a few extra pieces of pipe and connectors along with a good hacksaw. there wont be too many step by step threads on how to glue everything together but definetly search for how to install that skimmer basket like you are talking about. Just look at a lot of pictures and go for it, worse case, you can always put your hoses back on.

I basically clamped a carpenters square to the pipe. Drew a line down it with a sharpie. Then I used a clamp on the pipe and kind of stabilized it on my table. Then I just started drilling holes along the line. I just spaced them apart how I felt they should be. see this pic below, maybe it would help. O and after i was done, i used some sand paper to get the sharpie line off.

b1879762.jpg

with holes
0b74eab3.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.