Pool outline looks small?!?!

Hi :wave:

Today our PB sprayed the outline of our pool and it looks a lot smaller than I expected. Is this normal or should I worry?

Here is a picture of the design...
photo.jpg

I thought the very same thing when they sprayed ours! Don't be worried. The part that tricks you from looking at the painted line on your yard to the blueprint plans is that you are only seeing the outline of the area that will be the pool and not the decking or other features that will be there as well.

it is very deceiving at first site, but as the process goes on, you may actually start to think it's bigger than what it should be!

Any time you have a concern regarding anything, you should be able to express your concerns to the builder and they should be patient and double check for you. Mistakes do happen, and if something turns out not like you want, it might be very difficult to fix it later. If something looks off, then you shouldn't hesitate to bring it up.

It would be very easy for the builder to run a tape measure to double check. And, if you decide that you want a bigger pool, now is the time to say something.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.