Where to find pool carboy chlorine valves or pumps

Aug 14, 2011
P'Burg NJ
Where can i find a dispensor valve or pump for a blue chlorine carboy? Example: Jetline smart spout by allway tools?

My local pool store claims that they are prohibited to sell the on off dispensing valves anymore. I cannot understand how this is a safety regulation because trying to pour out of a carboy is sure to be messy and unsafe.

Thanks!
David

I buy my chlorine from a local supplier of pressure cleaning equipment. He has boxes of the valves. I have also seen them online but the only snag will be the shipping on a $4.00 valve.

Carboy caps and spigots arrived. Drilled out a 5/8" hole in the center of the cap and screwed in the spigot. I rested the carboy on the concrete and opened up the air hole first followed by the spigot when the spigot overhangs the pool above the deep end return.
I am looking into installing a liquidator next Spring. I just need to get the ends that will screw into my pump drain plug and heater drain plug.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.