Hurricane Irene coming--what to do with my AGP ?

gdog2004

Jul 19, 2011
Lehigh Valley, PA
Ahh---working so hard this past week trying to get my levels right. And here comes big bad Irene.
We are probably going to get 60-75MPH winds by me. Should I buy a cover for the pool ?
If not what do I do about overflowing water out of the pool ? I cant leave my pump on during the storm (no dedicated electric yet)...
What can I do with my pump while its off to prevent overflowing of the pool ?

Lotsa talk about Irene.

Don't use a cover and store pump/filter inside if you can.

Several threads for Irene going on. Do a google search, bottom left on page, for "Irene".

In the meantime, I will find the Irene threads and bump them up.

Good luck and stay safe.

Butterfly said:
Lotsa talk about Irene.

Don't use a cover and store pump/filter inside if you can.

Several threads for Irene going on. Do a google search, bottom left on page, for "Irene".

Good luck and stay safe.
ok ty.
No way I can store pump and filter...my filter weighs like 250 lbs with the sand.

Butterfly said:
Lotsa talk about Irene.

Mods, is it possible to create a temporary forum in which to combine all Irene threads? Many of us are in the path and interested in the advice and experiences shared. Putting them under one primary category would make it easier to follow.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.