Uneven ladder help!

Aug 25, 2011
OK so I'm new here and just had a pool installed today....problem is, pool came with an A-Frame Roll Guard Ladder BUT in order to level the pool it had to be dug down 19 inches in the area closet to house where we had them leave a section of fencing off so we went to put the ladder in and DUH it doesn't work now b/c the yard is 19" higher outside than the bottom of the pool...I'm trying to avoid digging down around the ladder causing people to step down to go up the ladder. SO my question is does anyone make a ladder that is shorter on the outside or adjustable? Not sure if this makes sense, I really don't want to put the ladder on the other side of the pool where it would be most level b/c it is basically the back of pool from the house so you would have to walk around the pool to get in.

ANY help would be great. Thanks!

OK so I'm new here and just had a pool installed today....problem is, pool came with an A-Frame Roll Guard Ladder BUT in order to level the pool it had to be dug down 19 inches in the area closet to house where we had them leave a section of fencing off so we went to put the ladder in and DUH it doesn't work now b/c the yard is 19" higher outside than the bottom of the pool...I'm trying to avoid digging down around the ladder causing people to step down to go up the ladder. SO my question is does anyone make a ladder that is shorter on the outside or adjustable? Not sure if this makes sense, I really don't want to put the ladder on the other side of the pool where it would be most level b/c it is basically the back of pool from the house so you would have to walk around the pool to get in.

ANY help would be great. Thanks!
Jay dog how did you solve this problem? We have the exact same issue. The only thing I thought of doing was getting an old school step aerobics step and zip tying it under the stairs in the pool. Our stairs are supposed to sit on brick pavers and it’s at least 12” off in the pool.
Thank you!
Tammy
[email protected]

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.