Hi From North/Central California

LeeD

In The Industry
Feb 4, 2008
Hi! My name is Lee, I am new to the forum, and I am an alcoholic.

Oops.. sorry.. wrong group! :p

I am transitioning from field work to a webmaster role, so I suddenly have a lot more computer time on my hands, and I thought I would see what other people were talking about, and what they thought! I am always glad to help others out too, and if I have something good to offer, I'm happy to provide it.

I have been in the pool industry for about five years now, mostly as a service tech for a pool builder. I did various repairs and upgrades all over, as well as setting equipment and rough plumbs. I also did a lot of pool start-ups as the builder completed construction. I was the 'service department' for the company, and handled just about anything that went wrong once construction was completed. I then moved to a smaller, service oriented company and was a service and repair guy for a while, before the industry here all but died, and I had to find a new way to make my money.

Good to meet everyone here! Hopefully I can be of some help, and I am picking up tidbits to fill in the holes in my experience as I go!

Lee, I'm Ted (a/k/a waste and I'm an alcoholic too :pukel: :wink: )

I hope you can use this forum to aid in your work and also provide help to those who need it :wink:

I congratulate you on coming here to further your work and education :bowdown:

Please know that if you ever need my help/ advice I'll be here for you :-D

(BTW - your avitar is almost as bad as my handle :goodjob: )

Thank you for the warm welcome! :) I will do my best to be an upstanding member of the community here, and I have already learned some handy information! Thank you! :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support