Warehouse Pool Supply

anonapersona

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
I spent an hour or so online, investigating which o-rings I needed to replace on the pump baskets, the Jandy valves, and the chlorinator. Best prices online were about $65 or so. At the last minute I decided to head over to Warehouse Pool Supply to see if they had any of these in stock and at what price.

You can't always assume that online is cheaper..... I got what I needed for $27 today instead of $65 next week. They had the parts I needed, individually, and a fellow there that knew exactly what I needed and what I needed to check in the future.

Nice to know they are there, and doing enough business that they ought to stay there. Remember to support your local stores whenever possible.

I'll admit, I did mention the help I got online from the forum and the parts lists online. The fellow asked where, as his customers often ask for pool forum recommendations. So, keep an eye out for newcomers to TFP from The Woodlands, he may send some our way.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.