See why I am getting depressed!

The step in the deepend is called a 6'Double Lounge. Its a formed fitting lounge.
It has 4 jets in it and also blows air to created bubbles. You can isolate it from your
returns to get full power when in use.

haybird said:
The step in the deepend is called a 6'Double Lounge. Its a formed fitting lounge.
It has 4 jets in it and also blows air to created bubbles. You can isolate it from your
returns to get full power when in use.

i would love one of those.

but i would also like the temp to creap its way past the frigid 60 and go for a more decent temp like 90 or 100.

then i could open my pool, and not mind that the water is still 62 degrees ( used to be only 50 but we are having some warmer days, today was 78 8) 8)

Hi Haybird,

First time poster here. We are having a pool installed in a few months and looking for a dark liner. Love the blue in yours. Can you tell me manuf and pattern name?

TIA.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Nupoolsoon;
Sorry I have not been on the site in a couple of days. The liner is made by Taylor Pool Products.
Are pattern is called Arizona Brown. They have many dark blue liners. Are pool is new and one of the
compliments we receive most is how blue the water looks. We are very happy with are choice. There was a picture around
with the same pool with a light linner and then the replacement darker linner.

Thanks for the information haybird. We have been considering what liner manufs call "tye-dye" and another one called "blue prism". I think your liner is (minus the tile area) is blue prism. Thanks again!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.