What is your favorite answer?

Mar 19, 2011
Cave City, KY
So I would guess that we all have been at the checkout with 10-20 jugs of bleach in our carts. Typically the cashier will wonder what it is all for and after a while they just have to ask. "What do you need all that bleach for?"

My favorite answer is to keep a straight face and reply, "It is the only thing I know that works well in removing blood stains off the basement floor." You should see their faces. :shock:

What is your favorite reply?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Speedo,

Yea I sleep sometimes, I suffer from insomnia, (there have been times when I have not slept for a solid week), but times like right now where I have a lot on my mind it can be very hard for me to get any rest.

Being stuck inside for most of the winter hasn’t helped either, kinda hard to stay very active inside, lol.

Once we get good weather so I can get outside and work it will be easier for me to get some sleep, (being physically tired does help some).

I just had a naval hernia repaired, so sitting around more than usual this winter waiting for the surgery, plus the recovery time has done NOTHING for my weight, so that will be the first thing I have to get under control when we get outside, lol, am I a mess or what?

On the positive side at least I have had time to spend in this forum learning some awesome information.... :whoot:

I am kinda like Johnny 5, I need more input, need more input...giggles.

OK enough off topic chatter.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.