Hello All

Aug 19, 2011
Pool Size
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
Hi, I am new to this spa thing. I have a 220 gal Softub that was given to me. Yes FREE! Anyway when we first got it I used some cheap chlorine stuff and we loved it, but didn't like the dry skin feel. So we then went to Baqua Spa. Initially it was fine we seemed to like it a lot, not to much trouble. As time went by we began to cough when we went into the spa. So Now I am switching back to chlorine.

My question is I have a product called Aqua Chem small pool Sanitizer Ingrediants are Sodium Dichloro-S-Triazinetrione Dihydrate is this the Dichlor that everyone talks about or do I need to get something different?

2nd question is I have aqua chem 6way test strips, my numbers all look good except my stabilizer, what is that....cause mine is low.

3rd question is if I am supposed to go off of the total chlorine number or the free chlorine number and what is the difference....

Thanks so much for everything
Bobbi

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.