The greatest pool toy ever

JohnT said:
It wasn't me videotaping! I was running the hoe! :)

I thought this was a family friendly forum! Now we have peeps running hoe's on the forum?

I thought that famous line was, "Hold my beer and watch this!" I'm like you guys, just letting the kids in that water looks like child endangerment much less flinging them around with an excavator.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I went to YouTube and searched for pool and backhoe. What do you know there is a few of them, the one above, another one with peeps in the bucket, and another that looks like a Russian new account of it. I would love to know what the reporter is saying.

Who knew they had rednecks is Russia!

Dalandlord said:
I went to YouTube and searched for pool and backhoe. What do you know there is a few of them, the one above, another one with peeps in the bucket, and another that looks like a Russian new account of it. I would love to know what the reporter is saying.

Who knew they had rednecks is Russia!

You may be a redneck if one of your relatives last words were "Hey Guys... Watch this!!"

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.