It's all about you!

SeanB

TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
I wanted to stop and take a moment to find out what you the reader would like to see in upcoming issues of the TFP Newsletter. I have tried to cover topics that would be of interest to the average pool owner, but I'd like to know what specific topics you'd like to see covered.

Not being an expert myself, I'll stick to general topics, but will do my best to continue bringing in outside experts to cover other subjects of interest to you the reader. For example, see the article in this months (February) issue by Sean Assam on Stone Degradation.

So please take a minute and let us know what topics you would like to see covered in upcoming issues of the TFP Newsletter. Also, if you have a topic that you would like to write about, please send me a pm and we can work out the details. Also feel free to submit ideas for the "Tip of the Month."

Thanks again for all your support and help.
Sean

I really enjoy the Newsletter, Sean. You put in a huge amount of work and it shows. Very well done!

I was going to suggest a piece on landscaping and lo! - you're way ahead of me. It's coming up in the next issue.

Hi Sean I know the month of March would be a good time to cover the pool opening and how to store your covers and working with the chemicals and the goals to reach just a general review of opening the pool. This might help some as they are getting ready for spring.

We had a thread about special tricks that each of us did that I really liked I for one have learned a lot from treads like these. Sometimes it was like why didn't I think of that. :shock: Something like this in the news letter would be nice also.

I have enjoyed the news letter and this forum very much Sean Thank You
Ric W.

Hi Sean,

Perhaps you could list safety precautions for storage and use of our chemicals to include a strong reminder about the "ka-boom" possibility when storing the bleach near the acid! That is something I happened to learn on a post from Waste. (Thanks Waste) :) Also, safe handling and storage for our water testing kits!

I think this might be particulally helpful for newbies and many of us could probably use a good review.

Thanks again for all your hard work. I think we are spoiled :-D

Joyce

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.