Top 10 Reasons NOT to color your pool for St. Patty's Day...

SeanB

TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
I'll bet it seemed like a good idea at the time, but lets hear all the reasons, NOT to color your pool for St. Patty's Day.

As always, the top 10 will be featured in next month's issue of the Trouble Free Pool Newsletter! ;)

Check your inbox later today for the February issue.

I had to look up Blue Party Pool. Found it; but something I don't understand.

pp1.jpg

An easy and inexpensive way to add sparkling blue color to your pool, anytime, in minutes and it lasts for days. Party Pool is an exciting product developed in 1985 in Phoenix, Arizona by a Pool Cleaning Company to add sparkling color to customers pools. Party Pool is people and pool safe, non-toxic, non-caustic and tried and proven in thousands of pools. An 8 oz. bottle will treat an average 20,000 gallon pool twice and it lasts for days. Party Pool adds a special touch for: Weekends at home, Homes for sale, Special events, Entertaining, Anniversaries, Pool Parties, Birthdays, Weddings, Holidays, BBQs, Romantic Evenings by the pool. Dont forget holiday weekends! A Quick and Easy way to Decorate your Pool!

Forget it. I found where it comes in red and green also.

47016-000-party-pool.jpg

I learn stuff on this site every day.

Re: Top 10 Reasons NOT to color your pool for St. Patty's Da

SeanB said:
I'll bet it seemed like a good idea at the time, but lets hear all the reasons, NOT to color your pool for St. Patty's Day.

As always, the top 10 will be featured in next month's issue of the Trouble Free Pool Newsletter! ;)

Check your inbox later today for the February issue.

By the time we're done coloring all the beer, we won't have any dye left!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Everyone would think we were using one of the local pool services instead of BBB! :shock:

duraleigh (Dave)'s drunken, illegal, fighting elves might hear of it and want to move down here! :evil:

It just goes against the blue, I mean the green ...I mean the grain! :oops:

Green water in a pool is sad. :(

Joyce

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.