A bored mind . . .

AnnaK

TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 15, 2007
Eastern Pennsylvania
. . . is a dangerous thing!

The pool is a frozen block and will be so for at least another 6 weeks. There's not much else to do but scheme and what keeps bubbling up is a current generator. No, not electrical. Water current, like those Swim-X (tm) pools, you know?

I wonder if they'd sell me just the pump. I wonder if I could rig enough PVC pipe to hang it over the edge on the oval end opposite the steps. I wonder if such a rig would blow out the pool within moments of making it work.

Or maybe, hmmm. Maybe the jet parts from a jet ski could be adapted to make this work. My neighbors surely wouldn't object to the neverending scream of the high powered engine.

I miss my pool!!!!!!

Your right. My mind wonders too during the winter.

I was thinking about putting in a solar heater for the pool this spring. But I would go one better. Under the solar panels I will put electric blankets so when night comes; the electric blankets will turn on and I could be warming the pool all night.

Next :jocolor:

AnnaK said:
. . . is a dangerous thing!

The pool is a frozen block and will be so for at least another 6 weeks. There's not much else to do but scheme and what keeps bubbling up is a current generator. No, not electrical. Water current, like those Swim-X (tm) pools, you know?

I wonder if they'd sell me just the pump. I wonder if I could rig enough PVC pipe to hang it over the edge on the oval end opposite the steps. I wonder if such a rig would blow out the pool within moments of making it work.

Or maybe, hmmm. Maybe the jet parts from a jet ski could be adapted to make this work. My neighbors surely wouldn't object to the neverending scream of the high powered engine.

I miss my pool!!!!!!

i will lend you my jet ski, just tie it on one end, floor the throttle and try and swim toward it. :lol: :lol:

i have seen aftermarket ones for in ground pools, FOR A MEASLY 18 THOUSAND, SHOULD BE NO TROUBLE RIGHT :shock: i could put a inground spa in for that price. :roll:

here is some info on it

http://www.deep-six.com/page116.htm

and here is the origional site...
http://www.endlesspools.com/epflindex.html

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.