Northeast Build

Mayor

Jul 31, 2011
Eastern PA
I'm the Mayor and i now have a pool problem. Since being out voted by the family I was thrown into the mix and had to get up to speed. Thanks for all the great information!

pool1.jpg

pool2.jpg

pool4.jpg

pool5.jpg

pool6.jpg

pool7.jpg

pool8.jpg

pool9.jpg

pool10.jpg

pool11.jpg

pool12.jpg

pool13.jpg

pool16.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thanks for the kind words!

My wife and I grew up with pools and having a little guy that wants to snorkel / scuba in the hot tub pushed us to get one. We both really enjoy diving and thought it would help speed up the learning curve for the 3 year old who can bang out many of the skills with ease.

Looks like they are going to drop some pipe this Monday and then the solar goes in right behind them. Will have to get some pictures as we go along!

A few more updates....

I do have one question. We have a wet spot just under the deep end step out (last picture). The builder really does not think it's an issue but will talk to the pebble fina guys before they shoot next week. Is this normal? what issues might I have?
DSC04768.jpg

DSC04773.jpg

DSC04777.jpg

DSC04780.jpg

DSC04770.jpg

DSC04776.jpg

Just to update we had issues with the Bella Blue from pebble tec. The color was not even and had white streaks running through much of the pool. Pebble tech had a few guys fly in and meet with me, the installer, and PB. They refinished the pool 2 weeks ago and my installer and PB up graded us to the pebble tec free of charge. Even though the process was dragged into this year everyone stood behind the project and made us happy. Will try and get some pictures posted as soon as I can.

No safety cover for us. As a technical dive master I have my little guy trained well. He is becoming very acomplished in the water and we are always by his side. I do thank you for the recomdation with the play area being inside the pool area. My yard is sloped and I had little choice on location.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.