I love MN

98xc600

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 7, 2007
Southern MN
Yesterday it was 40 degrees and partly cloudy. (that's really warm this time of year) but it made me feel like spring was on it's way. and then today hit's to remind me it Jan. today blizzard warning Cloudy and cold, with a steady temperature around -3. Wind chill values between -26 and -31. Windy, with a west northwest wind around 33 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph. with 2-4 inches of new snow. This is what it looks like right now. I sill love MN :goodjob: time to keep warm with a whiskey bottle. :cheers: Can you find my pool?

Attachments

• 100_2587.jpg
    100_2587.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 93
  • 100_2588.jpg
    100_2588.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 94
my chevy could handle that like a sunny day on the beach!!! :lol:

i would love a storm like that, looks like fun.

if we got a storm like that here, the town would shut down for months. :x :shock: :eek:

Rollin Thunder said:

if we got a storm like that here, the town would shut down for months. :x :shock: :eek:

Bring that chevy on up, put a plow on the front, you could make a few buck just having fun in the snow!!! plowing it

:cop: :cheers:

It is funny for us up here to see you guys "down south" get an inch of snow and how hard it is for you to function. I understand that your not equipped to drive on it and have no way to get rid of it until it melts, but too us it's funny, sorry :poke: It's been a long time since we had a storm this strong so I had to take the kids out and show them how to make a 3 foot snow drift grow a foot or two higher by morning so they could build tunnels in it and had a great time doing it. Like I said I love MN, 30 below zero wind chill and we go outside to play!!!

98xc600 said:
Rollin Thunder said:

Bring that chevy on up, put a plow on the front, you could make a few buck just having fun in the snow!!! plowing it

:cop: :cheers:

It is funny for us up here to see you guys "down south" get an inch of snow and how hard it is for you to function. I understand that your not equipped to drive on it and have no way to get rid of it until it melts, but too us it's funny, sorry :poke: It's been a long time since we had a storm this strong so I had to take the kids out and show them how to make a 3 foot snow drift grow a foot or two higher by morning so they could build tunnels in it and had a great time doing it. Like I said I love MN, 30 below zero wind chill and we go outside to play!!!

i love snow, i lived in chicago while in law school. but grew up in texas i loved it. had an old chevy silverado take me through all the snow.

im equipped to drive in the snow, and know how quite well, but not the locals. they get nuts and accidents like crazy. my smaller kids love it because an inch of snow gets them 3 days off of school :lol:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.