Please help with frame pool hook ASAP

imcj

May 18, 2010
The kids got a little crazy "making waves" yesterday in the pool and the Intex frame pool hook (that comes with deluxe maintenance kit) broke almost completely at the point where it curves over the frame of the pool. Now the skimmer won't stay in the water because the hook won't grab on. I have it weighted down with something so the SWG can work since it doesn't without pump on. Big question - where can I buy a replacement part ASAP? I went to the Intex website and they are sold out. I can't keep a big jug for a weight on this thing very long. Thank you very, very much for your help.

Thanks for your replies, and yes, I'd love to be able to get my hands on one. That's a generous offer. How would you like to do this?

Also, because this will probably happen again in the future, is there a better one that I should be looking for to have on hand?

Thanks again.

imcj said:
Thanks for your replies, and yes, I'd love to be able to get my hands on one. That's a generous offer. How would you like to do this?

Also, because this will probably happen again in the future, is there a better one that I should be looking for to have on hand?

Thanks again.

I don't think there's another model out there. Just PM me your name and address and we'll figure it out. I could probably just send it COD if you wanted me to.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.