New Pool First Salt Question

2new2pools, if the question is can you borate a pool that has a SWG already running the answer is yes. I did mine after the SWG was running for about 4 years with no problem. I am not familiar with the product you are talking about using al all. I can make no statements about it. I used 20 Mule Team and acid. I also wouldn't know if there are any issues with new plaster.

You can add it. The trouble is that it's a 'adjust all' for salt pools so you may end up raising you borites AND the salt AND the pH AND the calcium AND the cya :evil:

IMHO it's best not to use the 'miracle - all in one' products!

Add only what you need to increase whichever parameter you want to raise, with proper testing (TFTestkits.com), and our help, you can adjust any parameter of the pool's chemistry much less expensively and don't end up overdosing on chems that effect the other parameters :goodjob:

Please check out Pool School and the articles within for more info :-D

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.