Which Pool Mesh Safety Cover to buy?

Breathing new life into this thread - the LPB we used for our 20x44 plus L @ 12x10 (if I remember correctly) offers the GLI line, and pricing was 2,375 for basic mesh, 2,650 for pro mesh, and 2,775 (all plus tax) for secure/solid or hyperlite.
Got a quote from the other LBP in the area, and he quoted $2100 out the door, and he uses Latham which seems to be aka Coverstar. He called it their "HD" line but didn't call it by name, so I have a call back into him for that info.

Trying to understand if I should look for another installer that carries something else or these are OK. Is the GLI stuff worth the extra cost over Coverstar assuming similar "grade"?
I was budgeting somewhere $2-2.5k, so seems I'm in the ballpark, but money got a little tighter from work and as usual we underestimated how much we are into everything for, so willing to save if it makes sense.

Going into stamped concrete if that matters, and located in CT so will be covered from roughly Oct 1 thru May 1. Last year we had the regular vinyl winter cover on it (no deck then) and when opened it was clear as day, though it was full of ice for most of the winter :) I also had to pump water out at least once or twice.

Thanks!!!

my pool builder in NJ also uses the GLI mesh. Anyone having experience with this company?? How is it compared to looploc, merlin, coverstar???

thanks for advise

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.