Shocked my pool recently, CC was up to .8. I checked multiple sources and they all came to the same amount of a little over 13 gallons of sodium hypo (I run a 200,000 gallon indoor pool). I dumped 15 gallons for ease of measurement and assurance of reaching the breakpoint, and I also turned all of my exhaust fans on full bore.. Next day I came in and the CC only went down to .6. Do I need to stay here overnight and keep the PH steady at 7.2? I can't think of anything I'm missing.
cc <.5 (IM TRYING)
ph 7.4 (dropped to 7.2 with acid before shock, just didnt keep it there)
Thanks a lot.