May 24, 2011
We are enjoying cooler temps here in Indiana after a heat wave from heck. But I am sad to see summer coming to an end and closing the pool is the saddest part! Thanks for everyone who helps on this site. This site has made my pool ownership so much more affordable and enjoyable!

Half way?? NOT !! I didn't get in until Memorial Day weekend when the water finally got to 80!! :party: Once the water temp gets into the 70's - I'm outa there!!! I grew up in the northern latitudes of Indiana (South Bend) but my blood has thinned considerably since migrating to the bikini state (FL). :grrrr: You couldn't keep me out of Lake Michigan when I was a kid! Average summer temp is in the 60's as I recall. :lol:

I'm in Indiana too.. and sadly, our season will come to an end in early Sept if we're lucky. I certainly wish we could hold out longer, but the water temps just get too cold! I would swim all year if I could!

Maybe you could send some of your warm water to Indiana this fall Richard ????? :)

Up North here we are still baking, had some toasty temps in the high 80's... threw my cover on as the past few nights were supposed to be dropping down a bit... left it on as I was late to go yesterday morning..pool got up to 88 yesterday ...Yippeee Bath time today!!!! :whoot:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.