Aquarite SWG Aqualink Controller Hayward pump

yes the manual does not say how to interface the aquarite SWG to the jandy RS controller. The hayard pumps are powered thru the jandy controller(just took the existing power lines that were left behind) This was a foreclosed house and most of the equipment was either stolen or sold by the previous owner before the bank took over. I bought all new equipment and in the final process of installing and re-plumbing. The Jandy RS8 controller and inside panel was left behind-inside panel is Rev.C. There is a Jandy 400 pool heater hook-up also. There are several 3-4 line data cables that were cut and do not know what they were hook up to. Had the pool acid wash and is finished filling at this moment. What I want to know is how to hook up the Aqua Rite SWG (four wires)and the eco-star pump to the Jandy RS controller.

I doubt that Jandy has reverse engineered the com link to the Eco-Star pump yet. I believe the com- link is similar to the Jandy equivalent salt cell.

Why are you even trying to play the mix and match game? This just leads to finger pointing when problems pop up.

Scott

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.