Any new pools to show off?

As soon as spring comes we will finish up the landscaping and I will post some pics of the finished product for the slideshow.

Absolute torture looking out at that pool everyday that is too cold to swim in.....hurry up spring!!!

Soon to be a pool

This is my pool to be. Started the leveling and retaining wall in October. We're temporarily using the flat area for an ice rink.

img_1330sm.jpg

Well, we finally finished ours up, but it has a cover over it now (and yes, we did go ahead and get the Loop-Loc...sleeping a lot better now). Will add a picture once spring comes and we get the landscaping done...

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Ours was a winter build, just filled last Friday. Slide wasn't hooked up in the photos, I did that last Sunday. Now I'm scrubbing, scrubbing, scrubbing :) Gazebo is scheduled to be installed Tuesday, then the fence goes in (as soon as the PB fills the ruts) and then we can get after the landscaping. Hopefully it'll all be done by the time the swimming season starts!

40-filled.jpg

43-filled.jpg

ill have mine up soon as i install it. just brought a 18' venice 52" agp. just waiting on the rain to stop for a while and also waiting on my replacement pool wall that was damaged during shipping. got to finish leveling the ground. also will have a deck installed and a hot tub that was given to me. had to order new guts for the spa. but ill be busy for a while and hopefully get everything done before the grand opening. any advice or pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.