Great Pentair customer service

divein

Jun 5, 2011
Several weeks ago, I purchased a new Pentair Whisperflo pump from a vendor on Ebay. The pump worked great but made a rather loud whine sound as if a bearing was not right. Last Sunday night I finally contacted Pentair about it via their web-site customer service. By 8:30 the next morning I had an email with a case number and the name of the local dealer that would handle the repair. At 9:30 I got a call from the dealer saying that they would be coming later the same day to replace the motor, which they did. Unfortunately, they installed a regular 3/4 hp and not the energy efficient one that I had. When I let them know, they apologized and ordered the proper motor, which was installed today. All in all, I was extremely pleased with the outcome and the customer service provided by Pentair, especially considering that I purchased the pump on Ebay and installed it myself. Based on this experience, I will definately lean towards buying their products again in the future.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.