Ordering TF Test kit

G

I have been trying to order a TF test kit but I can't seem to get past the registration process.
I emailed but the email was kicked back as a bad address.
Can someone help me out? Summer's coming.
Thanks for any help
Beachbob :(

Bob, I will send Dave an e-mail to an alternate e-mail address and make sure he doesn't miss this post.

I'm sure he'll want to try and figure out what's causing the glitch. Don't worry though, Dave has just about the fastest shipping I've ever seen, so you'll have no trouble getting your kit long before the weather turns warm. ;)

Sean

Hmmm, I can't seem to find the snag. A new order from someone else was just successfully placed and confirmation of that order came to [email protected].

Bob, why don't you just try to email me again. It seems to be working okay now. Just tell me you want to purchase a kit and I'll send you a paypal invoice. Pay that invoice and we'll get your kit out tomorrow. Sorry for the trouble you've been having...........I wish I could explain it.

Thanks for the rapid reply. It is refreshing to deal with people that care about customer service. So many on the net seem not to care so much.
I will send another email to Dave and see if it goes through.
Thanks again.
Beachbob

Beachbob said:
I have been trying to order a TF test kit but I can't seem to get past the registration process.
I emailed but the email was kicked back as a bad address.
Can someone help me out? Summer's coming.
Thanks for any help
Beachbob :(

BeachBob,

I just wanted to thank you for saying......"Summer's Coming"!!!!!!! :-D I feel better already!

Joyce

FOLLOW-UP...

Beachbob has emailed me, I've sent the invoice, and we plan to ship a kit to him tomorrow. Perhaps his positive thinking will bring Spring to us all a little sooner!! :lol:

Thanks to all of you, esp. Beachbob, for being persistent and helpful.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.