Rectangular pool. Corner styles and liner installs

swilk

Jul 23, 2011
Southwest Indiana
Getting closer and closer to ordering a DIY inground pool kit. I like the looks of the sharper corners but from reading it seems the 2' corners might be easier to set the liner.

So .... royal lists the corner options of the pool I am considering as 3" diagonal, 6" radius and 2' radius. Should I stick with the 2' corners or is going with one of the others not that bad?

6" radius are common and are easy to line up the corner of the vinyl to the corner of the pool shell. 2' radius corners are a little harder to lineup but put less stress on the corners which means dry rot holes might take longer to form over 6". Although I'd say the real derermining factor is which one you think looks better. I dont like small diagonal corners as it puts even more stress than any radius style

I like the looks of the tighter corners .... but dont want to shoot myself in the foot with something difficult to install or maintain.

Also ... i meant to post this in the "under construction" forum. I will make a duplicate post there and apologize for the mistake.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.