Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: possible leak

1. Back To Top    #1

possible leak

Yesterday I notice thaty my water level was low and filled the pool. I look out side this morning and notice that water has gone down below the tile line. The pumps have come on frequently due to cold tempertures. Could there be a leak in the lines?
    21,200 gal IG gunite, CL 580 sqft Cartridge filter, aqua pure salt system, polaris 480-blue&white, Jandy PDA Remote, (4) Jandy Deck Jets

2. Back To Top    #2
    Never mind. I found out that the pool maintenance guy turn the deck jets down so that the water would fall just past the edge of the pool. At some point the water was not flowing into the pool but onto the deck. Thus wasting my **** money!!!
    21,200 gal IG gunite, CL 580 sqft Cartridge filter, aqua pure salt system, polaris 480-blue&white, Jandy PDA Remote, (4) Jandy Deck Jets

3. Back To Top    #3

Yet another good reason:

http://www.troublefreepool.com/viewtopic.php?t=3730

The pool guy for our community pool left the drain valve open this past summer and the entire ~100k gallon pool drained overnight.
    Gary
    21k gal SW, IG Gunite PebbleSheen, 1HP Jandy, Jandy 340 filter, Polaris 280, 17' fiberglass slide w/ 2HP pump.