He wants to sell his pool, why is that unusual?

He just wants someone else to do his work, and pay for it to boot. All he has of any value is equipment yet he expects the buyer to pay for removing his plaster pool. He ought to be giving the equipment away for free if he's going to expect someone to come and jackhammer his freakin pool out.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Haha! The guy may be messing with his kids (saying he will get rid of it for misbehaving) and making a joke also... Either way, funny stuff.

And yes, I realize my comment is a stretch, but so is that guys post!

frogabog said:
I'm threatening and considering it too. Seems like all they do once they're in the pool is beat each other over the head with pool toys and scream. ARGH!

HAHA! That is funny from the outside... I can only imagine how frustrating it is though!

frogabog said:
I'm threatening and considering it too. Seems like all they do once they're in the pool is beat each other over the head with pool toys and scream. ARGH!
:mrgreen: I've told the kids a few times that I'm gonna get a dump truck full of dirt and fill ours in if they can't stop beating on each other!

guamguy said:
frogabog said:
:mrgreen: I've told the kids a few times that I'm gonna get a dump truck full of dirt and fill ours in if they can't stop beating on each other!

Ha, I can't help but think of Clark Griswold from National Lampoons Vacation, all the guy want's is for some quality family time and he works so hard only to have his family drive him nuts to the point that he totally freaks on everyone.....then his family get's mad at him. It's classic.

As a dad I can totally picture that moment of snapping:
"IF YOU ALL DON'T STOP IT I'M GONNA GET A DUMP TRUNK AND FILL THE ENTIRE THING IN WITH DIRT.....NOw STOP IT".

Followed by nervous looks as they assess dad's seriousness on the matter.
Gotta love parenthood. :cheers:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.