My dog Sylvester

Dogs seem to find a way to wiggle themselves deep within your heart. They quickly become a sounding board, a "hey, wanna go for a ride" buddy, a foot warmer, a never alone in the bathroom buddy, in short.....they become a friend.

George Carlin once said this:
"I love my dog. I love all my dogs. Every dog I ever had, I still love 'em. And in my life, believe me, I have had me a bunch of darn dogs. Because you keep getting a new one, don't ya? It's true. As life goes on, you keep gettin' one new dog after another. That's the whole secret of life. Life is a series of dogs."

ktdave said:
George Carlin said:
Life is a series of dogs.

That's my life! and a good one at that. Just wish they lived (a lot, like 7 times) longer.

yup mine too, and i agree they need to live alot longer, but the unconditional love they give us when their alive makes it worth while.

what got me is he was so young, i mean 8, that 56 years old. but cancer is like that.

mark twain once said, if dogs dont go to heaven i want to go where they go. or somthing like that, i dont remember completly but you get my point and i belive the same thing. but i cant help but think that i should die to so he can have someone to go in with. but i know thats just somthing im gunna think, whether it be true or not.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.