Turtles Are Swimming

:party: Well our day has arrived. Yesterday at 1pm the hose was placed in the pool for filling. :whoot: PB tells me we can swim this evening. Now just the clean up, and sod remain. Darrel from Pools By Greg tells me the clean up will be done soon.
Attaching pic's of pebble tech finish and mosaic turtles. :cheers:

Attachments

• 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    447.4 KB · Views: 414
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    408.2 KB · Views: 414
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    380.5 KB · Views: 414
The color of the pebble tech is sky blue. I will add pic's of the filled pool tommorow. When it was first filled the color was slightly green due to the CIty water. Only took a couple of hours after chemicals were added, it turned blue. I put two LED lights in the pool which are not working right now. Told the transformer was bad. Cant wait to see what that looks like at night. We are so happy with our choices. Cant say enough about PB, the first and most important choice. Only regret is the 10' drainage easment that prevented deck from going further on the back edge. Oh well, cant have it all.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Lana537 said:
Oh! How beautiful! Your mozaics are wonderful~~

What color Pebble Tec did you get? You must post photos once the pool is filled--it's going to be dreamy.

Lana

Yes! Please post some full photos when you can. Would love to see what the color full looks like.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.