Backwashing

MK1985

Jul 9, 2011
Webster,Wi
We have been getting alot of rain lately and the water level is pretty high, can I backwash the water down some or should I just use the waste setting on my valve? Can you backwash the filter too much?

woodyp... we're getting ready to add some water right now but I hate too... enjoying the warmer temps right now and don't want to cool down the pool. I'm sure where you're at you enjoy adding a cool bit of water to yours :)

I could also stand to backwash a bit but that would only add to the low water problem.

MK1985... could you send a little of that rain my way? We are getting desperate for some... and not for the pool, but for the garden and the farmers fields. Hubby says there are cracks in the yard that would swallow a matchbox car right now!

6" of rain since Saturday and still getting some today, if I could I'd send you some. Haven't done a complete test now for about a week only the ph and chlorine qiuck test. What am I going to notice or look for when I do a complete test, I have been running the pump like I always do.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.