Crystal wave / Aquaria vinyl inground pattern: anyone have?

Re: Crystal wave / Aquaria vinyl inground pattern: anyone h

you got lucky :)

liners-03.jpg

liners-1-1.jpg

Re: Crystal wave / Aquaria vinyl inground pattern: anyone h

BTW, in regards to picking out a liner usually whatever your first gut reaction is to is the one you usually end up with.

water always has a blueish tint to it, and there are some liners that are brown. The water color knocks the red out of the pattern and it ends up looking like a gray liner with the water looking noticeably blue.

If you want liner that will look nicer longer (besides keeping the chemistry right) try to pick a liner that has a closely matching base color and ink pattern. What I mean by this is if you have the actual vinyl samples to look at flip them over and you will see some liners are inks printed on colored vinyl, some are white, light blue, dark blue, green, tan, etc.
If a patten has a dark blue base color and dark blue inks then if the inks are ever faded it will fade to the base color. an example of this is
PPP_Lancashire_BeachPebble.jpg

On the opposite end if a liner has a white base color and dark inks, if they fade it will look very noticeable. example
PPP_Aquarium_Marine.jpg

Regardless I always tell my customers if you really like a print go with it regardless of the base color. I only mention the above if they are trying to pick between two patterns.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.