New inground and vinyl liner choices: URGENT

Jul 31, 2011
Hi everyone, I am new to this forum so forgive me if this is a question that you're tired of seeing. I need to provide my pool builder with my liner choice tomorrow morning and I am just so unsure of what my final choice is. Are there any pictures any of you could share links to that might help me with this choice? I never knew this could be such a hard decision. The sample book that they have provided is a far stretch from what it will look like installed and filled. I'm leaning toward a darker floor so any ideas will be appreciated. The pool is a lagoon shape and the house style is Meditteranean. I think i am down to a pattern called crystal wave / aquaria. Id just love to see any pool that is completed with this liner. Thank you so much!

Can't help you with showing you pictures.

I will mention that many who live further north tend to look for darker colors and people that are more southern go for the lighter colors. The darker colors absorb more heat and make the water warmer, which depending on where you live makes a difference.

My liner looked darker installed, than it did in the catalog. You may want to go a might bit lighter than you like.

Ultimately it personal preference, choose what you like. Installed, the sun and water adds a tint to the liner color. Since most liners are blue, it just looked darker installed. But other colors provide very interesting interaction with the sun and water. Here is and interesting thread on this http://www.troublefreepool.com/anyone-have-a-sand-caremel-color-liner-what-do-you-think-t29214.html

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.