Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: About.com wants a Pool & Patio writer

1. Back To Top    #1

About.com wants a Pool & Patio writer

Hi folks,

I am a writer (aka Guide) for About.com, and I recently learned that the company is eager to find a writer for the Pool & Patio topic. I know there are a lot of knowledgeable people here, so I thought I would pass it along. If you have writing skills and pool/patio expertise, check out the requirements and learn how to apply at http://beaguide.about.com/. You can use my name, Sue Chastain, as the referral if you like, but I don't get anything for it. 8) Feel free to PM me if you have questions about it and I'll do my best to answer what I can. I have been a Guide for the graphics software topic for almost 9 years.

I've often wished this About.com topic was filled, and it would be great if a TFP'er were the one to do it!
    Sue

18' round Sharkline Matrix AGP / 8600 Gal. / sand filter / Aqua Trol SWG
    Pool owner since 2001. Thanks to TFP for helping me convert off Baquacil after six years!

2. Back To Top    #2
    It would be nice to get one of our professionals to go for that!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    18x33x52 Buttressfree Seaspray (Wilbar) AGP - 1.5hp Pentair Maxim w/22" Pentair Meteor Sand Filter, Aqua Rite SWG System, Biltmore Walk In Steps - 2/4x20 Solar Panel Setup - Doheny Jet Drive (RIP -Pool Rover Jr) - finally hard plumbed the whole darned thing -
    Beats Driving to the Lake!