my install

Apr 11, 2011
So I figured its about time to post some pictures of my agp pool install.. this was my first time doing this so it was a lot of work for just me to do.. my pool is a 18' round that I purchased from craigs list. I decided to dish it out about 6" to give it about 54" inches.. sorry if the picture quality is bad
[attachment=2:11g70q7i]pool dig.jpg[/attachment:11g70q7i]here is the start of the dig

I started this thing in early june due to a rather soggy May.. i ran into tons of groundwater and would have to stop diggin.. ony 4" down
[attachment=1:11g70q7i]groundwater.jpg[/attachment:11g70q7i]
This is the pool that I purchased for $250 from craigslist
[attachment=0:11g70q7i]up.jpg[/attachment:11g70q7i]

Attachments

• pool dig.jpg
    pool dig.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 294
  • groundwater.jpg
    groundwater.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 294
  • up.jpg
    up.jpg
    253 KB · Views: 294
Here is the pool up with the foam cove.. I originally was going to pad the bottom( dont really regret not doing it)
[attachment=1:25ka9sad]pool2.jpg[/attachment:25ka9sad]
Here is the liner set up for the stretch. (this ended up being trickier then expected)
[attachment=0:25ka9sad]ready for water.jpg[/attachment:25ka9sad]

Attachments

• pool2.jpg
    pool2.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 293
  • ready for water.jpg
    ready for water.jpg
    273.5 KB · Views: 293
I unfortunatly can not add the picture of the pool filling.. The streching worked fantastic.. almost lost it thought when i lost track of time and the liner started falling in because the water got to high.

But this is what it was all for
[attachment=0:1ususxm7]kidspool.jpg[/attachment:1ususxm7]

I would like to personally thank TFP and Shadetree builder for the help of this install.. It just goes to show you with a little research and hard work you can DIY and save Thousands of dollars.. :goodjob:

Attachments

• kidspool.jpg
    kidspool.jpg
    334.1 KB · Views: 291
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.