44" of water ... what water!

FastCougar

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 2, 2011
Eastern Panhandle of WV
Just thought that I would brag a little. I took this picture to file a claim on my liner ... notice the patch on the vertical seam at the top of the picture. Also notice the horizontal bottom seam where the wall piece laps the bottom pieces ... yes, it appears to have been "torn" from the factory as it was like that when I got it. It's held, but I patched it just to be safe just after taking this photo. After taking the photo it dawned on me ... you can't see the water at all! Yep, 44" of crystal clear water! I couldn't have done it without this site ... thanks guys for the willingness to share and help out a newbie. Latest chemistry:

pH: 7.5
FC: 4.5
CC: 0.0
TA: 80
CYA: ~20 (and climbing, just added more 3 days ago to bring from ~15 to 40)
Borates: 50

[attachment=0:2xd8n262]IMG_6702.jpg[/attachment:2xd8n262]

Attachments

• IMG_6702.jpg
    IMG_6702.jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 84
Very nice!

I'm having a bit of trouble interpreting the image however. Are we looking down to the floor along the wall w/patch? I'm thinking there's an illusion that the floor is actually a ledge, very clear.

What you are seeing is the camera looking at the wall/cove/floor (in order from top to bottom in the image). The wall to floor seam of the liner (bottom horizontal line) is at the bottom of the cove and the top of the cove is the color delineation about 1/2 down the image. Note that the vertical wall seam "bends" toward the wall to floor seam. For reference of just how clear it is, that patch is about 1/2 up the wall. Hope that makes more sense.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.